What we are Making:|
Background / Frame Layers
You can now delete the white layer
- New 700 X 700 Flood fill white. We will resize at end of tut, unless this is the size you want.
- Select All C/P pp 5 as new layer. Image > crop to selection.
- Select Mask 6 by Anorie (or whatever mask you want to use) merge group. Duplicate Mirror then Flip. Merge Down
- C/P E 74 R 50%. With magic wand click inside of flower expand 2
- C/P pp 4 R 50% move under flower layer, invert delete/clear. Keep Selected
- C/P tube as new layer R 48% X 2 Move under flower layer until you see the tubes face inside of the flower. Delete. Deselect
- Duplicate tube layer. On first layer change blend mode to multiply, on top layer change blend mode to screen
- Close mask and white bg layer.
- Merge Visible. R 48% Duplicate
- On duplicated layer: Mura Meister Copies. Encircle Change Number to 8.
- C/P E 52 R 48% Mura Meister Copies Encircle Change copied to 11. Move atop center sunflower. Merge Visible
- Duplicate on bottom layer apply Toadies Blast n Blur default settings. On top layer R 98%
- Open mask layer.
- C/P E 54 R 75% move toward left side
- C/P E 4 R 48%
- C/P E 55 R 75% Move below flower frame toward bottom of canvas
- C/P tube R 42% X 2 Move to left
- C/P E 62 R 45% Place in center of canvas refer to finished tag for reference
- C/P E 25 R 40% then R 72%
- C/P E 38 R 85% X 2 to left
- C/P E 17 R 50% Move to left above the daisy we just placed
- C/P E 1 R 72%
- C/P E 30 R 50% then 85%
- C/P E 31 R 50% X 2 C/P E 31 again this time resize 40% X 2 duplicate move one a little to the right of the larger bottle. and the other to the left.
- C/P E 25 and E 26 (the bees) R 32% Place them where you like. I duplicated them a few times, resizing at 72% - 85% and placed them around thge tag.
- If you want to resize the tag do it now.
We are now done except for ading your copyright and license info and adding your name.
I used SandCastle size 48 Vector covert to raster layer
- Foreground: #000000 Background: #fff217 Gradient Setting Linear Angel 45 R 6.
- Select All Float Modify Contract 2 Inner Bevel using settings in screenshot.
- Apply GG Nive white changing the first color to: #fff217 and the third color to: #fdc230
- Drop Shadow Settings 0 -1 100 black
- Save as PNG. File > Export > PNG Optimizer.
Thank you for trying my tutorial I hope that you have enjoyed it.