What we are Making:|
Hoppin' into Easter
~~ ** ~~ Tutorial Instructions ~~**~~
Background / Frame
- New 700 X 700 Flood Fill with white
- New Layer Select All C/P pp 8 into selection
- Layers Masks Load Mask Rachel's Designs RR_MaskSet9-3
- Merge Group
- Duplicate. On bottom mask layer Blur Guassian Blur 3
- On top mask layer Jeux De Lignes Entrelacement default setting R 98%
- C/P E 64 R 75% place to upper right Duplicate mirror. You may have to move these after placing the frame so that you can see the flowers poking out over the top. Merge Down
- C/P Frame 8 Do not add D/S yet.
- C/P Frame 7 R 82% D/S these settings: -1, 1, 0.99, #c0c0c0 merge down
- With magic wand click inside of frame 8 Selection Modify - expand 10
- Move under frame layer
- C/P pp 8 into Selection. Do not deselect.
- C/P Tube Move down until the tubes face is inside of frame
- Selection Invert Clear
- Duplicate tube layer On bottom layer change blend to Luminance (L) Blend mode on top tube layer Screen
- On bottom tube layer merge down, top tube layer merge down.
- Now add D/S to pink frame.
- Merge frame layer down - the frames, tube, and paper layers should all be on the same layer
- Move the mask layer up some so that it encircles the outer frame layer
Adding the Elements
Element order will be from the bottom up. If not I will note it in the tutorial
- C/P E 87 R 82% Move to top of frame
- C/P E 22 Move toward bottom of frame
- C/P Tube R - 45%
- Add D/S Changing V to 6 and H to -6
- C/P E 77 move to bottom left. Duplicate R 82%
- C/P E 82 R 68%
- C/P E 24
- C/P E 25
- Eraser Tool- On bottom water layer - settings round size hardness 40 step 25
Erase the water that is visible outside of E 25 (Top water layer)
- Raster Deform tool On bottom water layer on bottom nodes bring in a bit until it is the same width as the edge of the top water layer.
- C/P E 78 R 72%
- C/P E 88 R 90% Place at bottom right of tag. Duplicate. Mirror On duplicated image R 92%
- C/P E 39 with your freehand selection tool set to point to point draw an area around the center to right of bees. See SS for reference if needed. Edit. Cut. Paste as new layer. Move these bees to the left side of tag.
- C/P E 79 R 52% twice Duplicate mirror place above first water layer but below bottom water layer
- C/P E 60 R 52& X 3 place in front of colored eggs on the left side
- C/P E 37 R 52% X 2 move to front of water left side. Duplicate then mirror position over the rock edge of the water.
- C/P E 84 Move to bottom edge of water
- Close off the bottom 4 layers. Should be the white background, mask layer doodle layer and flower layer.
- Merge Visible R 95% All Layers Unchecked
- C/P E 65 R 90% Apply Eye Candy 5 Impact GG (vaybs tiny double) Change colors: 1st: #fbcfa0 keep 2nd color white last color: #8a0046
- C/P E 52 R 50% Place below merged layer above and to the right of the tubes head
- Open up the closed layers. Except for the white bg layer.
- Resize entire tag now to the size that you want.
- Add your copyright and license information
- Give the tag a name and Save as pspimage
- Add your name Export as PNG image.
Thank you for trying my tutorial I hope that you have enjoyed it.