What we are Making:|
Done with the Frame Layer, On to adding Elements
- New image 700 X 700 Flood Fill White
- C/P E 46
- New layer Select All C/P pp 5 into selection
- Mask Squirrely Mask Valentine 4 Merge group
- C/P E 119 Duplicate Flip Merge Down
- C/P frame 8 R 90% (Link Toggle 1)
- C/P 134 Free rotate L 15.00 (Link Toggle 1)
- C/P Pp5 Paste as new layer Mirror Move under the red heart frame Placing yellow stripe a little more than ½ way on the right side. (Link Toggle 1)
- Magic Wand Select inside red heart Selection modified expand 10 , selection invert (on paper layer) delete Deselect
- C/P tube Melissa (If you are using a different tube you may need to adjust the resizing percentage) Image R 85% X 2 Mirror
- Select paper layer under heart. Select all Float Defloat Back on tube layer invert selection delete (Link Toggle 1)
- Duplicate tube layer blend mode on bottom tube layer: Screen
- Top tube layer Change blend mode on top tube layer to Soft layer. Or whatever looks best with your tube.
- C/P E 107. Place inside heart frame to right side. Resize 68%
- Duplicate twig layer, move to top Erase part of the twig that is covering the left side of the bow. Also. Remove a bit of the frame in front and to the right of the tubes face
- Close everything off below the heart paper layer. Merge Visible. R 80%
- C/P E 71 Move up on canvas, move under frame
- C/P E62 R 68% X 2 Place at top center of heart frame
- C/P E 105 R 68% X 3 Unsharpen Mask move to right side of frame.
- Don't forget to add D/S to your layers before we merge the frames and flowers.
- Make sure the bottom 3 layers are closed. (White bg, Yellow paper, and merged leaves.
- Merge Visible
- Delete white bg
- C/P E 4 Effects Edge Effects Enhance Move to lower left
- C/P E 5 Move over the mid right of frame
- C/P E 186 R 68% duplicate place under the heart frame top right nad place one at the bottomof frame centered
- C/P E 133 R 68% X 2
- C/P Tube R 50% (See image for placement) If using the same tube I am. I placed her to look as if she is sitting atop the love sign.
- C/P E 23 R 50 X 2. Place on left side of LOVE sign. Duplicate mirror,
- C/P E 204 R 75% lt side of canvas in front of tube
- C/P E 216 Move below frame layer Erase the part of the stalk visible on the bottom left of canvas.
- C/P E 91 R 72% X 2 move flower to upper left side of frame. Duplicate. Move down below tubes leg.
- C/P E 120 R 60% place to left of violin
- C/P E 208 R 60% X 2 lower left in front of tube
- C/P E 16 R 60 X 2 Place in front of the champagne flutes
- C/P E 2 R 45% move to lower right over violin
- C/P E 125 R 45% place in front of tube beside her legs
- Close mask, yellow paper and gold star spray, and leaves (Bottom 4 layers) Merge Visible
- Resize merged layers 95%
Resize your image now, if you want to. After resizing add your copyright and licensing information. Save as pspimage, If you want a blank for adding different names to later.
Now add your name. What I used:
Font Color: Foreground: #ad872e/ background: #d7c893 radial Repeat: 5
Font Young and Beautiful Size 48 EC 5 Impact Gradient Glow Tiny Double
#d7c893, #FFFFFF, #d7c893 Screen Shot here. D/S 1, -1, 100, 1 Unsharp mask
After adding your name export png optimizer save.
And you are done.
Thank you for trying my tutorial, Marie