What we are Making:|
- New Image 700 X 700 Flood fill with white
- Layers > New layer > Select All
- C/P pp 10 into selection. Deselect
- Open mask md-mask 2, or find it in your masks folder > Load/Apply mask >merge group. (You may use any mask of your preference, this is just the mask that I used)
- Close mask and bg layer for now.
- Open Frame E -2 C/P as new layer. Click inside frame layer with your magic wand - expand selection 10
- New Layer - still selected move new layer below your frame
- C/P pp 3 paste into selection Deselect
- C/P tube Nancy as new layer R 72% move below frame layer, but above paper layer
- Select paper layer, select all float defloat
- On tube layer invert clear deselect
- duplicate tube layer
- On bottom tube layer change blend mode to multiply, on top tube layer change blend mode to screen
- Apply D/S to frame layer. 4 -4 58 6.93
- Merge Visible.
- Image resize 80% All layers unchecked. Apply drop shadow to merged image.
- Close this layer for now.
- C/P E-17 With selection tool choose freehand point to point draw an outline around the middle part of the frame.
- New layer
- C/P pp 3 into selection on new layer. Move paper layer below frame. Apply D/S to frame layer
- C/P tube as new layer Mirror R 80 %
- Select paper layer select all float defloat.
- On tube layer invert clear
- On tube layer duplicate. On bottom tube layer change blend mode to Luminance (l). On the top tube layer apply Xero - Porcelain default setting except put blue setting on 0
- Blur > Guassian blur 3
- Change blend mode to screen
- Merge Visible Apply D/S
- Open up closed frame layer. Move this layer to bottom left, move the other frame to top right
- C/P E 87 move below frame layer on the left
- C/P E 40 R 90% Move above trellis layer (E 87) Duplicate Mirror R 90% move down a bit
- C/P E 35 on top layer move to lower left
- C/P E 39 move to center area at bottom of frames
- C/P E 66 R 90% move to bottom left
- C/P 26 move to bottom left duplicate X2 so that there are 3 layers of grass. Move grass so most of area at the bottom of canvas is covered (Refer to finished image if you need to)
- C/P E 83 R 90% place in front of bridge
- C/P E 73 R 80% Move to lower rt
- C/P E 15 R 62% Move to right side of round frame, move below bridge layer . Duplicate mirror move mirrored image down a bit
- C/P tube mirror R 65% X 2
- C/P E 22 R 65% X 2
- Make sure that the mask and white background layer are closed.
- Merge Visible R 90%
- Open Mask Layer
- On selection tool choose merge opaque> crop to selection.
- Now is the time to resize the image if you want to
- Add your copyright and license information
- Add your name
- Save and export as png file
I used font Sofia Sz 48 Color Foreground: #7b1224 Background: #eda5bf Gradient Linear R- 0 A- 0 I added EC 5 Impact tiny double preset by Vaybs Available Here
I changed the first color to #eda5bf then middle color I left white and the last color I made #eda5bf.
I hope that you have enjoyed this tutorial Feedback is encouraged.
Thank you for trying my tutorial I hope that you have enjoyed it.