What we are Making:|
- Open Template Shift + D Close original
- Merge down the 3 sm blue squares until all 3 are on the same raster level
- Select All > Float > Defloat Layer > New raster layer
- C/P pp 6 into selection keep selected
- C/P E 76 resize 75% place within the selected area Keep Selected
- New raster Layer.
Filter EC 5 Impact > Glass with these settings: Bevel Width: 25, Smoothness 30, Selection Corners 0. Bevel Placement: inside; Glass color: White.
0, 20, 37, 75, 75, 15.00, 29 Apply. Select none.
- Merge 3 layers together (paper, cowboy and glass layer)
- Close off or delete the 3 blue squares. (I always close them until I am finished with the tag, that way if I goof (or want to change the way something looks) I can redo without having to undo to get back to that layer)
- Merge the three square frames together. Select All. Float, Defloat.
- New Layer Flood fill with #2b66ad. Deselect.
- Filter DSB Flux Settings: 29 mix
- Effects > Edge Effects > Enhance. Deselect.
- Your glass layer we just merged together should be right above the blue sparkle layer. On glass layer > Merge Down
- Close out the white layer
- On white circle layer Select All Float Defloat New layer
- C/P pp 23 into selection.
- Olive colored Frame layer Select All > Float > Defloat
- C/P pp 23 into selection. Apply glass setting as before.
- Add D/s (still selected) -2, 4, 52, 8.91 Color: Black. Deselect
- Move top circle below the pink frame layer. Apply D/S to frame layer. Merge Down
- On the larger black rectangle layer S/F/D New Layer C/P Pp3 into selection. Deselect
- Inner Bevel: Bevel 2, W 5 20, 2, 50, 10 white 315 50 20 Apply D/S change to -9, 0
- On the grey rectangle layer S/F/D New layer C/P pp5 into selection. Deselect Apply same inner bevel and D/S
- C/P E28 near the bottom of the grey rectangle
Let's Add Some Elements Refer to finished tag for placement
- C/P E 30 Place at bottom of top circle
- C/P E 59 R 75% over center circle move up a bit. Duplicate Mirror
- C/P E 52 R 82% move over top of one of the purple circles. Duplicate. Mirror. Close the purple circles
- C/P E 74 R 82% Move over wheel on left side
- C/P E 15 move over wheel on right side
- C/P E 24 move to top over and above circle
- C/P E 12 or (if for a man) E 11 move to top over the olive colored rectangle - delete rectangle top and bottom layer
- C/P E 28 move low down on the cowgirl sign D/S -7 -6
- C/P E 29 move to lower bottom of canvas Duplicate Mirror move around until to your liking
- C/P E 56 move to right over olive colored shape - delete shape top and bottom layer
- C/P E 55 R 78% move to left over olive shape - delete olive shape top and bottom layer
- C/P tube if using the same one I am R 78% X 3
- C/P E 20 left side
- C/P E 26 right side R 78%
- C/P E 25 R 72%
- C/P E 27 Duplicate twice (there should be 3 copies ) R 1st copy 48% X 2 2nd copy 48% then 50% and last one 48% then 52% Place around the bottom of canvas
- Image Resize 650px X 650px All layers checked (or to what size you want)
- Close white background Merge Visible Resize 95% All layers unchecked
- Now you can delete the original shapes from the template, if you haven't already.
- Canvas Size 700 X 700
- On white bg layer New raster Select All C/P pp 15
- Apply mask MizMask_039 merge group
- On selection tool Merge Opaque
- Add your copyright and license info. (if you are making more than for yourself save as a pspimage)
- Add your name (I used Gold Rush Font fgcolor:#3a2e33 bgcolor: #dbc593 gradient linear A- 0 R - 0
- File > Export > Png optimizer. (Which you should do for each tag you make from this tutorial if you want a transparent bg. As a jpg background will be white)
Thank you for trying my tutorial I hope that you have enjoyed it.