What we are Making:|
- New Image 700 X 700
- Flood Fill white
- new layer select all
- C/P pp 5 into selection deselect
- Mask MD-Mask 1
- C/P E 15 r 80% X 2 (do not add D/s)
- C/P tube Mirror Move image down until can see the face above the water on the frame
- with magic wand select area outside of the frame. invert contract 5
- New layer C/P pp 15 into selection, move below tube layer
- back on tube layer - invert clear Change blend mode to hard light
- Close off mask and and white background layer
- Merge Visible R 85% X 2
- C/P E 156 (Flower) R 42%
- C/P E 51 R (Grass) 80% X 2 Duplicate move to left and down so that part of the grass is visible in front of and to the left side of the water - The next element we are adding
- C/P E 170 (water)R 72%
- C/P E 173 (castle)R 72%
- C/P E 118 (Tree)R 72% X 2
- C/P E 74 (Swan) R 42% X 2
- C/P E 133 (Flower) R 42% X 2
- C/P E 157 (Butterfly) R 42% X 2
- C/P E 92 (Mushrooms) 42% X 2
- C/P E E 1 (Dragon)42% X 2
- C/P tube R 50% X 2
- resize image (I resized mine to 650px)
We are now done except for adding your copyright and license info and adding your name.
I used Karine aime les Chocolats sz 72 black then I used EC 5 Impact gradient glow.
Save as PNG.
Thank you for trying my tutorial I hope that you have enjoyed it.
I made this one changing the blend mode on the framed image to Luminance (l)