What we are Making:|
- New image 700X700 Flood Fill White
- New Layer Select All C/P pp 3 into selection (I used the tube with the pink sweater, if you choose a dufferent layer/tube change paper to one that compliments your tube)
- Mask: Zuzanna_mask 47 Invert Checked Apply mask Merge group
- Selection Tube Rectangle Add(Shift) Feather 0 Anti-Alias Checked Draw a rectangle around inner rectangle of mask
- C/P tube as new layer R 68% Center image in frame invert selection delete
- Duplicate tube layer On bottom layer apply Carolaine and Sensibility CS D-line default settings Change blend mode multiply
- On top tube layer blur: guassian blur 3 change blend mode to screen
- Selection Tool - Draw a rectangle starting at the edge of the outer frame of mask. New layer Flood fill with color from the sweater. I used #e4c0cb
In the preview I have already moved the colored layer under the mask layer
- Move under the mask layer. Apply Carolain & Sensibilty with same settings.
- Close white background layer. Merge Visible
- R 75% then 80% Effects - Edge Effects - Enhance
- Add Drop shadow with this setting: 2, -2, 80, #e0c7bf
- Move to upper rt
- New layer Select All C/P Pp 12 into selection
- Apply mask Zuzzmask118 invert unchecked merge group
- Drag to bottom layer
You can now delete the white layer if you want to
Now let's add the elements
- C/P E 44 mirror - move to upper left of canvas
- C/P E 63 move to left side of mask (Don't add a D/S)
- C/P E 70 R 80%
- C/P E 72
- C/P E 43 move to rt Duplicate: Mirror
- C/P E 37 move to left in front of tree R 80%
- C/P E 69 R 42% move to left
- C/P E 60 move to rt
- C/P E 78 R 80%
- C/P E 71 move to right side duplicate resize duplicated layer 68% move down
- C/P E 62 R 75% Free Rotate R 90 move below the duplicated flower layer
- C/P Tube Mirror R 75% X 3 Place tube atop pillows (E 78)
- C/P E 67 R 52%
- New Image 600X600 (you can do this on your image if you want, but I find it easier to make sprays/flower arrangement on a seperate larger canvas)
- C/P E 54 R 78% Link toggle 1on new canvas.(Do not add D/S yet), duplicate
- C/P E 18, duplicate - mirror move so they overlap a bit. merge down. add d/s
- C/P E 40 mirror
- Move duplicated cup to top layer
- With your eraser tube, remove the upper lip of the cup so that the flowers appear to be coming out of the cup. Now there will be some stray leaves toward the outer center of the cup. erase these as well
- Copy merged on your flowers (unless you did this on your original image) paste as new layer on oyur working canvas. R 50% move to rt add d/s
- C/P E 64 R 50% then R 80% Sharpen - Unsharp mask
- C/P E 40 R 62% place to rt side of carved heart area on E 64 Duplicate Mirror R 75% move to left (Refer to finished tag if necessary)
- Merge down twice, until the 2 flowers and stone are all on one layer.
- Merge Visible R 95% All layers unchecked
- If you want to resize the tag do it now.
We are now done except for adding your copyright and license info and adding your name.
I used Freebooter Script black D/S -1 0 100 white.
Save as PNG.
Thank you for trying my tutorial I hope that you have enjoyed it.