- New canvas 400 X 400 bg transparent
- Find your Oval Preset shape (I used SK Ovals 5)
- Close your foreground color Set your background as the pattern or gradient you want to use
- With your preset tool Start drawing at X30 Y15 Draw out to x:272 y:326 (It doesn’t have to be exact.
- Objects – Align – Center in canvas.
- Convert layer to raster properties: link set 1
- Select all – Float, Defloat. Apply gaussian blur setting 3 30
- Create New layer name this layer glass properties: linkset 1
- Open EC 6 Glass Use Clear -Use the preset No Drop Shadow setting that comes with the program. Make these changes in the settings:
- Bevel Width: 36.96 Bevel Smoothness 25.87 round selection corners 45
- Glass color: white refraction: 80 Inner Shadow opacity 50 shadow offset 50
- Do not deselect – On your paper layer contract 3 invert clear
- Create a new layer above your glass layer.
- Open up your foreground color choose a nice gold colored gradient or pattern
- Open paint brush – find your egg brushes change brush size to 360 choose which pattern you like and apply to your canvas
- – once you the pattern you like go to objects align center in canvas
- If the pattern you use has a slight tilt on your egg and glass layer go to image – free rotate all layers unchecked Setting: Right 5.00
- Add noise guassian 70 monochrome checked or
- Effects – edge enhance (Choose whichever you prefer)
- D/S 2 2 90 .99 use a darker color from your egg – what I do is select a color then in the color palette I slide the color bar down for the darker color
- Save a png and you are done.
Create to your hearts content – try different patterns or gradients, as well as your brushes as see what you come up with.