CT for Moonshine Dezinez PTU Tut Dark Queen
So I am supplying the texture here. Click on for full size and right click to save as.
Please add to your textures folder in My PSP Files
Click on mask image then right click and save to your masks folder
Okay, Let’s get started
- New Image 800 X 800 FF with White
- Select All New layer C/P pp 7 Apply MD-Halloweenmask3 or a mask of choice Merge Group
- On Mask Layer Apply Filter: Texture Effect LevelShare Texture 00027
- C/P Frame 6 R 60% with magic wand select area inside frame expand 5
- New layer drag under frame layer C/P pp 6 into selection – Deselect Toggle link Frame and PP6 layer.
- C/P E25 R 68% X 2 Place inside of frame left side
- C/P close up layer of tube R 75% X 2– if you are using a different tube or one without a close up resize accordingly
- select paper layer under frame S/F/D invert on tube layer delete
- C/P E 53 above tube layer R 80% Move almost but not all the way toward the top of the frame. Change blend mode to dodge.
- Working above the frame layer: C/P E 38 R 68% Free Rotate Right 90 All layers unchecked Apply Sharpen – Unsharpen mask Settings: 3 30 3.00
- Apply D/S 0, -1, 95, .99 color: #808080 Sharpness – Sharpen Duplicate Mirror center on frame edge
- Close mask and white bg layer Merge Visible Duplicate twice. You should have 3 copies of your frame. Close Bottom frame layer for now
- On one frame Geometric effects Horizontal Setting -27 on one frame and 27 on the other frame. Resize both frames 85%. Position frames as shown in screenshot
- Open closed frame layer bring to top move to right center of canvas Rotating Mirror H 40 V 68 Rotation 175 Reflect (play around with the settings if you want to) R 75% X 2
- Duplicate Apply Screenworks – pinhole default settings change blend mode to soft light merge down Apply xero – Porcelain Default settings changing blue to 0. Place top center of the other 2 frames (You may want to move these frames a little to get a look you like)
- C/P E 36 R 85% X 2 move to left edge of right frame (positioning is important and changing it will effect the outcome) Refer to screen shot if necessary.
- Effects – Reflection effect – rotating Mirror: Setting H 41 V 58 Rotation 175 Reflect. Resize 85% again. Apply unshrap mask add D/s of 3, -3, 75, 8.91 place over smaller middle frame
- Merge 3 frame layers together R 90% Open mask layer
- C/P E 6 R Duplicate on original layer R 75% place to center of frame apply D/S changing color to #680000 Effects – edge effects – enhance. On duplicated layer R 80% X 2 place on right frame image below mouth of tube Edge Effects – Enhance More
- C/P E 22 R 50% X 2 place at top right
- C/P E 60 R 45% move to bottom right Move book under layer of dripping blood
- C/P E 2 R 50% move to right a little off center to book
- C/P E 8 duplicate R 45% Free rotate – R 42.78 All layers unchecked X2 Apply unsharp mask move to bottom right, Duplicate bottle R 52% move to bottom right
- C/P E 17 R 35% Duplicate on duplicated image Free Rotate L 42.78 All Layers Unchecked place at bottom left – On 2nd flower R another 78% place at right bottom
- C/P E 28 R 45% Place at bottom center of canvas – partially over the bottom left of the 2nd framed image
- C/P E 55 R 40% move to bottom left
- C/P E 54 R 40% move to bottom left
- C/P E 7 R 45% X 2 move to bottom left
- C/P tube (if using the same one I am R 45%) Duplicate on duplicated layer Guassian blur 3 Apply Xero – porcelain same settings as before changing red to 25. Change R 3 blend mode to soft light – merge down
- C/P E 12 R 40% place top left
- C/P E 41 R 50% Place in front of tube center left
- C/P E 3 R 60% X 2 place top right center
- C/P E 10 R 50% place to top right duplicate mirror move mirrored image below the snake layer I added some sparkle at the bottom right and left also. At left atop frame layer and right above book layer
- Resize canvas now if you want a smaller tag
- Close off bg layer and mask layer Merge Visible R 98% Reopen Mask Layer Save as pspimage if you want to add names
- Add your copyright and license info
- Add name I used a PTU Font Elastic – Sz 72 Available free at fontbundles this week only. Color: #680000 Fore and background
- Export PNG Optimizer Save
PTU Tutorial for Moonshine Dezinez – Kilana
|Stunning kit by Moonshine Dezinez: Kilana
Available exclusively at Hania’s Designs.
Scrap Kit Available Here
This kit was made to match a tube by ©Celine Art Pinup by the same name.
Scrap Kit is Available Here
This great tube by ©Celineart Pinup (Kilana) has 3 layers – including a Zombie layer.
Okay let’s get started. Remember to save often and most of all have fun.
- Open Frame02 Duplicate (Shift + D). Close original
- Image – Canvas Size 800 X 800 change picture position to upper center
- New raster layer Drag under frame layer with magic wand click inside frame – expand 5
- C/P Pp 08 into selection deselect
- Back on top layer C/P Frame 03
- C/P E9 R 80% X 3 Place on framed image between the palm trees
- C/P EL 08 move below bottom frame layer anchor 1 With eraser tool remove some of the water on the outside of the frame
- Duplicate EL 08 – move to top layer with eraser tube erase some water over the bamboo frame on the right side exposing one stalk of the bamboo
- C/P 06 move above first wave layer
- C/P E13 move to right duplicate mirror On first sand image R 90 % on duplicated sand image R 75%
- C/P Tube Anchor 2 – if using the same one I am – R 68% then 90% move to center left bring duplicated sand image above tube layer
- Duplicate tube – Apply guassian blur setting 4
- Apply Xero – porcelain filter default setting. Change blend mose to soft light. Or one that you like. For instance Screen will give it a brighter lighter color ,Multiply a darker hue so play around and see what you like best
- Merge Down
- On bottom water layer – duplicate remove anchor 1 from image. Move up to layer below the mirrored sand image. The water will overlap the bottom of the screen – with eraser tool remove some of the darker blue part
- Apply Xero – Clarity. Default settings
- Back on top sand layer with your deformation tool turn the sand to the right some so that it aligns with the wave.
- C/P E 02 R 58% X 2 then 82%
- C/p e 21 R 58% place upper rt of frame
- C/P E 05 R 58% X 2 Place top rt of frame
- C/P E 15 R 58% X 2 Place above frame layer position top left . Duplicate twice free rotate one frond 50 Right All Layers unchecked, the other frond Free rotate 110.50 Right Use unsharp mask Apply this D/S to all 3 fronds -4, 3, 48, 3.96, #80771b there should be one going across, down and in the center
- C/P E 26 R 58% X 2 Place atop fronds
- C/P E 24 R 58% X 2 upper left of frame Apply Xero – clarity filter
- C/P E18 R 58% X3 place to right of coconut – mirror duplicate move to left of coconut move above coconut layer
- C/P E 25 R 58% then 82% place to left
- C/P E 22 R 58% X 2 Free Rotate Right 110.50 all layers unchecked. Unsharp Mask. Place bottom right
- C/P E16 Move to right
- Image – Merge visible Center image on canvas R 95%
- Resize canvas now to your preference. (I resized to 650 X 650)
- New Layer FF white
- New Layer Select all C/P Pp 08 into selection
- Apply mask MD-MaskSet5-3 or one of your choice
- Add your copyright and license info
- Add Text I used bubble and soap Added penta filter dot and cross and D/S -1, 1, 100, .99, #a238a2
- Save as PNG and you are done
CT Tutorial for Moonshine Dezinez
This tutorial was written by me on May 21, 2016 and is my own creation. I ®reserve all rights to tutorial. Please do not claim as your own. Any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. I used PSP X 3 to write this tutorial but it should work fine in other versions. This tutorial assumes you have a working knowledge of PSP
Legend: C/P Copy Paste / D/S Drop Shadow default setting: 3 -3 58 7.92 / bg: background /
E Element / R Resize / Unsharp mask Settings: 3 30 3 (Use after resizing if the image looks grainy or blurry S/F/D: Select All, Float, Defloat
I try to write my tutorials as plain and clear as possible, but if I get you confused (and, if I do, I am sorry) you can always refer back to the image we are making for reference. Also, this is just a guideline (I write where I place the elements ) but, feel free to move them around, or add different elements. Have fun and experiment, it is the best way to learn new things.
Here is what we are making:
I hope you have fun and hopefully learn something new along the way.
Please remember that this is just a guideline and you can make any changes / adjustments that you like.
Doing this will, of course, affect the outcome of your final tag.
Adding the elements: