CT Tutorial for Digi Divas
Scrap Kit jewel of the sea designed by Scrappin with lil ole me
I used a tube by ©VeryMany (mermaid 2) This tube is available at her store.
WOW….195 elements make up this beach / vacation taggers kit!! There are 25 beautiful papers at 1000 x 1000 pixels as well. This is a great kit for all your summer needs. There are coloful flowers, fish, shells, and even a few frames that are already decorated and waiting for your picture. Perfect for your beachy, summer and spring scrap and tag projects! This kit is Personal Use friendly.
This kit is available at Digi Divas here.
You must have a license and own this tube in order to use it in this tutorial
|Xero – porcelain
|| Available Here
|Mask MD-set5-3 (or one of your chice)
|| Available Here Just right click and save as
|Font: Lovelia (This is a PTU font that is free this week at Font Bundles.You can download this font here
C/P = Copy Paste / D/S = Drop Shadow default settings: 3 -3 58 7.92
I try to write my tutorials as plain and clear as possible, but if I get you confused (and, if I do, I am sorry) you can always refer back to the image we are making for reference. Also, this is just a guideline (I write where I place the elements ) but, feel free to move them around, or add different elements. Have fun and experiment, it is the best way to learn new things.This tutorial was written by me on 07/08/2016 and is purely of my own making.
bg: background, / S/F/D: Select All, Float, Defloat / E or el: Element
R: Resize / Unsharp mask Settings: 3 30 3 (Use after resizing if the image looks grainy or blurry )
If there is any resemblance to any other tut it is purely coincidental. Please do not claim as your own.Please refer to my TOU on the left sidebar.
Jewel of the Sea
- New image 800 X 800 FF white
- New Layer Select All C/P Pp 10 into selection
- Apply mask MD-maskset5-3 )or mask oof choice) merge group
- E 64 R 68% move to top
- C/P e 78 R 82% click inside frame with magic wand expand selection 5
- c/p pp 3 as new layer R 82% move around to your liking. I placed the paper with the clam at the bottom of right.
- C/P close up of tube (if using the same one R 52%
- On frames paper layer S/F/D invert selection
- On tube layer delete
- Duplicate tube on bottom tube change blend mode to screen – on duplicated layer change blend mode to soft light (or whatever your preference)
- E 138 R 50% inside lt corner of frame
- E 175 anchor 1 move to top right over swirl
- Duplcate – move duplicated layer under frame back on top layer with eraser tube remove part of the fish over frame
- Close bg and mask layer
- Merge Visible
- Duplicate merged layer (frame)
- Apply Guassian blur 4 then Xero Porcelain default setting change blue to 0
- Change blend mode to screen (if you want a darker look try multiply or overlay)
- Merge down
- On top layer E 181 R 52% move to left over swirl
- duplicate R 72% mirror
- C/P E 44 place bottom center
- C/P el 24 R 50% Effects – Edge Effects – Enhance Placement lower left
- E 20 R 52% move in front of plant
- C /P E 65 R 50% mirror move to bottom of frame
- C/P E 7 R 50% X 2 placement: bottom left
- C/P E 72 R 50% placement: bottom left
- C/P tube R 62% then 90% (may be different depending on the tube you are using)
- C/P E 43 R 50% move to right above mermaids’ (tubes’) tail
- C/P E 177 R 50% then 75% placement: Bottom right
- C/P E 84 R 50% X 2 placement: lower left
- C/P El 39 R 50% placement: bottom right
- C/P el 117 R 50X 2 placement: pkace one on either side of tube
- Resign your canvas if you want to
- Add your license # and copyright info
- Close the white layer , or delete it
- Add your name save as PNG and you are finished
Thank you for trying my tutorial – I hope you enjoyed it.
My Facebook Fanpage