|CT Moonshine Dezinez – Blue Gloria
Scrap Kit: Designer – Moonshine Dezinez Kit: Gloria Blue (Exclusive to Hania’s Designs) Available Here
Tube: Gloria Artist: ©Alehandra Vanhek Available Here
Both are available at Hania’s Designs
This is great kit for all of your summer tags. Whether the theme is beach/vacation/summer and or tropical.
Kit has 3 frames, 60 Elements, and 10 papers
I try to write my tutorials as plain and clear as possible, but if I get you confused (and, if I do, I am sorry) you can always refer back to the image we are making for reference. Also, this is just a guideline (I write where I place the elements ) but, feel free to move them around, or add different elements. Have fun and experiment, it is the best way to learn new things.
This tutorial was written by me on 07/08/2017 and is purely of my own making. If there is any resemblance to any other tut it is purely coincidental. Please do not claim as your own.
Please refer to my TOU on the left sidebar.
C/P = Copy Paste / D/S = Drop Shadow default settings: 4 2 10 50 Black bg: background, / S/F/D: Select All, Float, Defloat / E or el: Element R: Resize / Unsharp mask Settings: 3 30 3 (Use after resizing if the image looks grainy or blurry )
Plug-Ins : Xero (Porcelain and Clarity) and Carolaine and Sensibility (CS_LDot)
Both are Available Here
Font: Manic Sea
Mask of choice. I used a mask by Rachel’s Designs: MaskSet121_Mask1 which is Available Here
- New 800 X 800
- C/P Frame 01 R – 72% properties link set 1
- With magic wand choose the area inside the frame and the areas of the bow that are within the frame – expand by 4
- New Layer link set 1 C/P pp 10 as new layer drag below frame layer – paste into selection
- C/P tube – link set 2 if using the same one I am R 50% You will need to move the frame paper layer down on the canvas so the tube is not off the canvas
- Duplicate frame layer – move copy below frame layer Add d/s to this layer only
- On top frame layer with eraser tool remove the part of the frame over the tubes face / upper torso once the tube is positioned where you want it : properties link set 1
- Duplicate tube On duplicated tube layer: Adjust blur – Guassion blur settings 4
- Back on duplicated tube layer plug in Xero Porcelain default settings except change blue slider to 0 – now apply Xero- Clarity default settings Apply D/S to this layer only
- Back on top tube layer change blend mode to soft light. If you would like a lighter tube use screen or a darker blend use multiply (I used screen)
- C/P E 2 drag below tube layer place so that some of the fronds are outside the frame – you may need to erase some of the top frame layer – I erased a small part so that the top frond looks as if it is above the frame layer
- Working on top layer C/P E25 R 35% place to lower left
- C/P E52 R 50% image – mirror horizontal
- C/P e 56 R 50% x2 place lower right C/P E56 R 30% place lower left
- C/P E 21 R 40% place lower left move behind flowers
- C/P E 33 R 30% place lower right should be on layer below flowers if not move below flowers
- C/P E15 R 25% move lower left
- back on top layer C/P E35 R 30% place to lower left
- C/p E32 R 50% X 3 place lower left
- C/p E 38 Mirror Horizontal Apply D/s changing the black to #355b5f Move dirctly above bottom frame. Effects – Edge Effects – Enhance
- C/P E11 R 40% Apply same D/S as above
- Resize all – pixels Canvas size 650 X 650
- Merge Visible R 95% All Layers unchecked
- New layer move under image flood fill white
- New layer select all C/P Pp1into selection – deselect
- Apply Mask of choice I used Rachel’s Designs MaskSet121-mask1 Close white layer
- Apply your license and copyright info
- Add name save as pspimage I used font Manic Sea 20 pts applied Carolaine and sensibility filter – CS Ldots, Inner Bevel and soft white gradient glow.
- Export save as PNG and you are done.
Thank you for trying my tutorial.