What we are Making:|
~~~ Irish Joy ~~~
Background / Frame
- New image > 700 x 700
- Flood fill with white New Layer
- Select All C/P pp 1 into selection, select none
- Open, or find in your masks folder, mask RR Mask Set 44 mask 4, apply, merge group
- C/P E 71
- C/P El 68
- With magic wand click inside the Lucky frame. Select > Modify > Expand 10
- C/P pp6 as new layer. Invert Delete Deselect Drag under frame layer
- C/P El 63 Duplicate Free Rotate 17.83 L All layers unchecked Edge Effects Enhance (On duplicated layer only}
- C/P E 61
- C/ P tube If using the same tube I am resize 80% X 2
- With magic wand click inside of Lucky Frame, Invert.
- On tube layer Erase all of the tube on the bottom part of the canvas. Do not erase the top part of the tube.
- Duplicate tube layer. On bottom layer apply zero porcelain default setting except put blue at 0 Apply D/s On duplicate layer apply blur: guassian blur 3. Change blend mode to soft light or whatever look sbest with your tube.
- C/P El 73 R 78% Link toggle 1 Duplicate Move above tube layer. Erase the parts that are across the tubes face and arms
- C/P E 55 Place to right of tube over bottom frame. R 95% Duplicate > Mirror. Place where you like.
- Close mask layer and bottom white layer. Merge Visible R 95%
- Keep mask layer closed. Delete the white layer
Done with Frame now Lets add some elements
Adding the Elements; See Finished tag for placement
- C/P E 44 R 80% X 2 Move to bottom center of frame
- C/P E 23 R 80% Place across bottom of frame above the rainbow layer
- C/P E 15 R 80% Move to lower right
- C/P E 27 R 75% Move above ring
- C/P E 48 R 70% Move to right above coins
- C/P E 19 R 75% move to bottom left
- C/P E 65 R 80% X 3 move behind green beer
- C/P E 46 R 72% move to far left behind button
- C/P E 71 R 80% move around on canvas til you like the placement. I moved mine toward the bottom of the canvas
- Resize your canvas now if you are going to
- Merge Visible
- R 95%
- After resizing final time E 61 C/P above the mask layer
- Duplicate On bottom layer apply Filter Carolaine and sensibility CR BsRectangle Default settings
- Open mask layer
- Add your copyright information and license number
- Add your name save and export as png
- I used Celtic Knot sz 72 Foreground #001a00/ Background #54b40a Gradient setting A 0 R 0
Then added Gradient Glow from EC 5 Impact. Screen shot of settings below.
Only change the colors to match your text. The lightest color first, then white and your darker color.
Thank you for trying my tutorial I hope that you have enjoyed it. If you have any questions please E-Mail me.